The Assassination of #Russia – FSB false flag bombings of 1999

Rogue FSB agents caught planting explosives into a basement of an apartment building in town of Ryazan, 100 km outside Moscow. Material tested as ‘hexagen’ by the police. Officials later try to claim there were no real explosives and that it was only an exercise.

Take care Tony, that man has blood on his hands
Evidence shows secret police were behind ‘terrorist’ bomb
By John Sweeney,The Observer March 12, 2000…

The photograph below of a detonator pre-set to explode a bomb calls into question Russian leader Vladimir Putin’s line – endorsed by Tony Blair during his visit to Russia yesterday – that Chechen terrorists were responsible for the explosions that killed more than 200 Russians last year.
Two bombs went off in Moscow, but a third bomb planted in Ryazan, 100 miles south, was defused by bomb squad officer Yuri Tkachenko who said: ‘It was a live bomb.’ It was made of the same explosive, Hexagen, and planted in a similar target – a working-class block of flats.
The third bomb did not go off because the bombers were caught red-handed. They were Russian, not Chechen, and when they were arrested by local police they flashed identity cards from the FSB – the new styling for the KGB, the secret police Putin headed before he became Russia’s acting President. Two days later the FSB announced that the third bomb had only been ‘a training exercise’.
The Kremlin’s evidence that Chechen terrorists bombed Moscow is extremely thin. After the bomb outrages, secret police in the FSB handed out Photofit pictures of unnamed Chechens. No suspects were arrested and no convincing explanation was given to the public.

The third bomb was found in the basement of the flats on the night of 22 September at around 9pm. Tkachenko said: ‘It was a live bomb. I was in a combat situation.’ He tested the three sugar sacks in the basement with his MO-2 portable gas analyser, and got a positive reading for Hexagen, the explosive used in the Moscow bombs.
The timer of the detonator was set for 5.30am, which would have killed many of the 250 tenants of the 13-storey block of flats. The sacks were taken out of the basement at around 1.30 am and driven away by the FSB. But the secret police forgot to take away the detonator, which was left in the hands of the bomb squad. They photographed it the next day. …

%d bloggers like this: