These groups are all mixed in their heritage.
- Hispanic people are mixed by definition. Hispanic is not a race and Latin American countries have not had anti-miscegenation laws like the U.S. Most Latinos are part Amerindian mixed with some part(s) Spanish / Portuguese / Black.
- Black people have been mixed with others since the founding of the U.S., sometimes by choice and sometimes by force (enslavement rape).
- Asian people have been mixing with others since anti-miscegenation laws have been abolished in the U.S.
- Other people includes Native American (1%) and Mixed people.
- White people are often mixed with ‘5 shades of White’, or they are White Latino, or they are ‘One drop of color / ‘passing as White’, aka 1/16th of color. White is not counted as White when mixed with people of color, which accounts for the decline in White numbers over time. The other reason the numbers for White drop is because Europeans no longer immigrate to the U.S. at any where near the same rate of other groups. European countries tend to provide good universal health care and tend to have lower gun violence. Police do not routinely carry guns on their person in Britain, Ireland, Iceland, Norway, New Zealand and India. In Norway officers carry arms in their cars but not on their person.