Petition Started Against EURweb Writer For Misogynist, Racist Rant Against Black Women | Son of Baldwin – A petition has been started against EURweb writer Cory A. Haywood, for his Nov. 3 misogynist, racist rant against Black women entitled, “The Black Hat: Hey Sister, Feel Free To Pursue White Men, They Don’t Want You Anyway.”
In essence, sisters, your “white knight” (you know, the blue-eyed landscaper who swept Sanaa Lathan off her feet in “Something New”), doesn’t exist; finding him is simply a figment of your silly imagination. He’ll never marry you, he wants her, the white girl you dream of being (in psychology, they call that self-hate). Conversely, as there are always exceptions to the rule, if he marries you, considers proposing, or even asks you on a date, it’s by default, because he has to prove to himself that he isn’t “like the others.”
Instead of Sanaa Lathaan (aforementioned), many of you white-bread loving sisters are more like “Scandal’s” Olivia Pope, a quiet kept secret, the “other” woman; a stain on his neatly pressed dockers, which he only unzips for you when the wife/girlfriend’s away. And if he impregnates you, it’s his features he hopes will manifest on your newborn (aside from color, white folk love them some brown nigga babies).
Sisters, do many of you not realize that your darkened skin, tightly-wound hair, childbearing hips, and “urban” mannerisms make you curious to non-black men and not attractive? You all are the aliens on display; the dinosaur bones at the museum; the mice they trap and examine in the laboratory. They playfully analyze your “kind”; they watch television, observe the ignorance you display, internalize and feed on it, prompting action. Next, they seek you out, covertly dissect you, get your nose and legs open, assimilate you with their culture, and finally, when you’re trained, they flaunt you–a puppet–in public for others to see, and mimic. Until this process is complete, there’s nothing special they see in you.
Finally, silly rabbits, if you hadn’t noticed, the-powers that be in Hollywood, since the beginning of black inclusion in cinema, have exploited, objectified, degraded, and befouled you sexually. You have always been his puppet, his own little slice of taboo, and he portrays it on film by painting you into the background, keeping you in his pocket, while ol’ blondie graces the screen. Frankly, sisters, you’re second place finishers. That’s who you are to him; all you’ll ever be. So flee, cling to your white savior, give yourself over. It doesn’t matter, because when he’s finished, it’s to us, black men, you’ll come running. How do you like them apples?
- “Black Men Don’t Want You Because…” & Other Things Black Women Are Tired Of (clutchmagonline.com)
- Tiya Miles: Black Women, Interracial Dating, and Marriage: What’s Love Got to Do With It? (huffingtonpost.com)
- Nia Long, Sanaa Lathan and Taye Diggs Talk Being Black in Hollywood (atlantablackstar.com)
- Interracial marriage and single black women: African-American dating issues come home for the holidays (thegrio.com)
- Why Black Men Don’t Run in White Neighborhoods (theroot.com)
- Solidarity is Still for White Women: #WhiteGirlsRock Trended During “Black Girls Rock” Yesterday (clutchmagonline.com)
- Black Males Feel Pain and Joy (newafricanmen.wordpress.com)
- Who Stole all the Black Women from Britain? (mediadiversityuk.com)