Federal officials arrested Morgan in August after he told undercover officers, whom he believed to be KKK members, that he would pay them to murder a black neighbor who Morgan\’s wife had accused of raping her, according to court documents.Morgan offered a watch, a necklace and a gun as payment and gave explicit details for the man\’s torture and murder.The efforts to arrange the killing unfolded like this, according to court filings and evidence outlined by prosecutors:Morgan had told another individual that he wanted his neighbor to be killed, and that person reported the statement to the FBI, Felton said at the hearing.On Aug. 22, Morgan spoke on the phone with an undercover FBI agent, who identified himself as a KKK member. Morgan used a racial slur to describe the man he wanted killed and bragged that he had just tried to intimidate the man by firing several shots at him.Morgan also described, in detail, how he wanted the man \”hung from a tree like a deer and gutted,\” to have body parts cut off, and to \”die a slow, painful death.\”
(@gmx.pt + redaktoro)
Is a Gullah Country expat, Afro-Indigenismo writer, AntiFascist activist, Internet radio host, (4th World Radyo) editor-in-chief of the Aboriginal Press News Service, (APNS) - Indiĝenaj Inteligenteco & editor-General to the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Theorizing Governance as Globalized Governmentality: The Dynamics of World-Societal Order in Palestine (2015)
- Nazi-Kunst in Bad Dürkheim entdeckt
- After violence a year ago, Waco, SC prepares for bike rally – Yahoo News
- The material basis for Black Livez Matter movement
- Alberta: Dramatic rise in Maskwacis suicide rate creates ‘critical crisis’
- The stigma for descendants of African slaves – Jori Lewis – Aeon
- 11 Facts About White Privilege Everyone Should Know –
- Malcolm X Matters: Icon’s Words Still Ring True | Common Dreams | Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community