Federal officials arrested Morgan in August after he told undercover officers, whom he believed to be KKK members, that he would pay them to murder a black neighbor who Morgan\’s wife had accused of raping her, according to court documents.Morgan offered a watch, a necklace and a gun as payment and gave explicit details for the man\’s torture and murder.The efforts to arrange the killing unfolded like this, according to court filings and evidence outlined by prosecutors:Morgan had told another individual that he wanted his neighbor to be killed, and that person reported the statement to the FBI, Felton said at the hearing.On Aug. 22, Morgan spoke on the phone with an undercover FBI agent, who identified himself as a KKK member. Morgan used a racial slur to describe the man he wanted killed and bragged that he had just tried to intimidate the man by firing several shots at him.Morgan also described, in detail, how he wanted the man \”hung from a tree like a deer and gutted,\” to have body parts cut off, and to \”die a slow, painful death.\”
(@gmx.pt + redaktoro)
Is a Gullah Country expat, Afro-Indigenismo writer, AntiFascist activist, Internet radio host, (4th World Radyo) editor-in-chief of the Aboriginal Press News Service, (APNS) - Indiĝenaj Inteligenteco & editor-General to the Aboriginal News Group (ANG).
- RT @DealMethToKids: They were. They all in jail for it RT @NBCBLK: Why Aren’t More African-Americans in the Cannabis Industry? http://t.co/… 11 hours ago
- Fascism and anti-fascism in 1930s Manchester
- Nigerian man stabs fiancée to death in Texas
- it certainly will be strange in kiev on may 9, when they celebrate their victory over fascism
- True Crimes, Faulty Statistics And Aboriginal Women
- Is it time we start talking about our murdered and missing indigenous men?
- Ce jour-là | Zimbabwe – 18 avril 1980 : Bob Marley et Mugabe célèbrent l’indépendance de la dernière colonie européenne d’Afrique | Jeuneafrique.com – le premier site d’information et d’actualité sur l’Afrique
- Wilders Rassismus muss in Dresden bekämpft werden | Die Freiheitsliebe
- Einstein: The Negro Question (1946) | On Being